We’re a software company building solutions for mobile app publishing. Our blog provides ideas and instructional articles for how to build and promote mobile apps.
We’re looking for a talented writer with a keen interest in app development and published content on these topics.
You’re a good candidate if:
– you can come up with ideas for new articles (e.g. with Buzzsumo or keyword research tools)
– you’re able to commit to publishing 2-3 original, well researched articles a month (2000 words)
– you can take care of writing and publishing your articles independently (we use WordPress)
– you’ll find/create an image to support the article using the simple graphic design tools we’ll provide (we use Pexels and Stencil)
– you can write and schedule 2-3 social media posts for the articles you publish (we use Buffer)
How we work
We’re a remote team spread around the world. We enjoy this way of working and the freedom it affords all of us. We collaborate daily mainly using chat (Slack/Skype) and awesome, simple tools like Trello.
We care about the people working with us and aim to build long-lasting relationships with anyone who will join the company. For this, personality fit on top of skills is key. We’re looking for smart, independent and creative people who want to build something great, take decisions independently and make an impact.
Your working hours
We will decide together on a work schedule that works for you based on your life and priorities. You can work from wherever you want and whenever you want. We like to find responsible people and let them do their job autonomously.